[span class=alert]Please note that RokBox is not part of the template but is an independent download from http://www.rocketwerx.com/products/rokbox/overview.[/span]
We highly recommend using RokBox in Joomla 1.5 for optimal performance and ease of use.
[rbxshot img=”http://rocketwerx.com/images/rokbox/sshot1_thumb.jpg”]RokBox Light Theme :: A screenshot of an image shown with RokBox in the default light style[/rbxshot]
[rbxshot img=”http://rocketwerx.com/images/rokbox/sshot2_thumb.jpg”]RokBox Dark Theme :: A screenshot of an image shown with RokBox in the optional dark style[/rbxshot]
[rbxshot img=”http://rocketwerx.com/images/rokbox/sshot3_thumb.jpg”]RokBox System Plugin Prefernces :: The plugin is fully configurable via the system plugin prefences parameters[/rbxshot]
- Mootools v1.11 compatible
- 4 Customizable Transition Type: Fade, QuickSilver, Growl, Explode.
- Support for Images, QuickTime (.mov), Windows Media Video (.wmv), Flash (.swf), YouTube, DailyMotion, MetaCafe, Google Video, Vimeo, Audio (.mp3, .wav), local and remote sites.
- Support for albums/categories.
- Support for Captions including support for titles and descriptions.
- 2 Predefined Themes provided: Light Theme, Dark Theme.
- Support for custom themes with ability to customize styles and RokBox configuration per theme.
- Ability to auto-generate thumbnails when RokBox-ing local images.
- Support for generate thumbnail or inline links from your Joomla! Content.
RokBox is a Joomla! plugin inspired by the now famous LightBox, but with a large support for multimedia content and not only images. RokBox is written by Djamil Legato.
To see an extensive demo of RokBox with descriptions and syntax, please visit http://www.rocketwerx.com/products/rokbox/demo