Transaction / Closing Coordinator Position Open
Love contracts? We are looking for a “Contract to Close” Transaction Coordinator!
We are looking for an experienced full time “Contract to Close” Transaction Coordinator in the administrative department. This position will work directly with the current Contract to Close and Listing Contract Coordinators along with the listing and buyer’s agents on our team.
This position REQUIRES a FULL understanding of a Sales Contract (need to know backward and forward!!) with an extensive understanding of deadlines. Prior real estate experience (prefer a licensed agent) and a focus on attention to detail are important and necessary skills.
The ideal candidate will also be familiar with MLS entry and be internet savvy. We are seeking someone with experience with Top Producer and creating and printing marketing materials. This position offers a fantastic advancement opportunity!
This is an unparalleled opportunity to learn from the best! We are currently interviewing candidates, so if this sounds like something you would be interested in and you believe you are a fit, please apply today!
$30,000 – $50,000 DOE
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of all contracts and change orders submitted.
- Verify approval signature
- Input all options from the customer selections into the system.
- Maintain files for and distribute contracts and change orders.
- Maintain the problem log for contracts with discrepancies.
- Assist buyers with mortgage loans and work closely with the title company to schedule closing and resolve issues to facilitate closing.
- Communicate with and assist buyers regarding all aspects related to the closing of their new home.
- Answer questions and solve problems for the buyer through communication with other departments.
- Required license or certification: Real Estate License
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office – Publisher experience a MUST
- Self-managed and self-disciplined
- Positive attitude – cheerful team player
- Thinks “outside of the box”
- Great listener, note taker, interpreter and implementer
Wilhems Real Estate Team with eXp Realty is ranked the #1 selling real estate team in the entire US and Canada!
“We will keep striving to always provide top level service to our clients. Serving families is always our focus,” Marsee Wilhems says.
Marsee Wilhems Real Estate services Tucson, Oro Valley, Green Valley, Vail, Marana, Catalina Foothills, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Carefree and we are expanding to other areas. More information is available at 520-885-9000 or www.WiseListing.com
We look forward to your joining EXP Realty…
Send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Not yet licensed? Get your Real Estate Career off to a great start! Your source for Real Estate Education… www.HoganSchool.com