Experience The Best Shopping in Tucson
Going shopping in Tucson may quickly become your favorite pastime, once you see all that is available. Buying gifts and a little something for yourself is a snap, no matter what you are looking for. You can easily find something unique, local or popular when you try these Tucson shopping destinations.
Go Local With These One-of- a-Kind Tucson Shopping Options
Tucson is known for a bit of desert flair and a Wild West history. These shops have everything you need to feel historic, traditional or modern:
- Buffalo Trading Post offers a buy-sell- trade clothing, textiles and housewares boutique with a cowboy chic emphasis
- Bookmans Entertainment Exchange maintains a wide selection of new, popular and secondhand books, music and videos for purchase or trade
- Fourth Avenue Shopping District has over 100 shops, including art galleries, bookstores and boutiques
The items you find here might not be found anywhere else.
Try These Unique Shopping Opportunities in Tucson
Sometimes, you just have to shoot for the stars. With these choices, you can buy the top products available in Tucson, hailing from sources local and distant:
- La Encantada offers upscale clothing for shoppers looking for only the best
- Native Seeds keeps a variety of food native to the Southwest, from dry spices to sauces and beans
- The Lost Barrio features several shops dedicated to the local or eclectic from all over the world
A whirlwind tour through these stores may make you feel like you have just gone on an exotic vacation.
Tucson Has Something For Everyone
On other occasions, you just need the comfort of the familiar. For that, Tucson has plenty to keep you busy, entertain the kids and help you find exactly what you want:
- Foothills Mall has over 90 shops and dining options for you to consider
- Park Place Mall presents affordable and popular shopping choices in midtown Tucson
- Tucson Mall is the largest retail destination in Southern Arizona, with a little of everything to suit your tastes
Hanging out at the mall is still a perfectly fun way to spend the day.
Shopping in Tucson is always a great choice, with these shops available. Look below for additional links to other great Tucson area vendors for shopping. To take advantage of Tucson’s varied shopping experience year-round, contact Marsee Wilhems today!
Tucson Art Galleries
- Art by Illene
- AZ Collector’s Guide
- Chris Bubany Studio
- Conrad Wilde Gallery
- CRIZMAC Marketplace
- Davis Dominguez Gallery
- DeGarzia Gallery in the Sun
- Desert Artisans’ Gallery
- Downtown Tucson Partnership
- Etherton Gallery
- Fire Ranch Glass Works and Gallery
- Gallery Row
- Madaras Gallery
- Obsidian Gallery
- Old Pueblo Frameworks and Gallery
- Pamela Laurence Collection
- Philabaum Glass Studio and Gallery
- Sara Spanjers’ Casita de Arte